Shortcut Master (Lite)
App for creating, launching, searching for shortcuts on your device
Create or view any kind of shortcut that you have on the phone.
Shortcut Master Lite is an app that will allow you to make a shortcut for almost any app or feature that you have on the phone. It will also show you shortcuts that might be hidden so that you have the link to the feature. There is also an option to reveal hidden or secret codes that you might not know are on the phone.
You can make a shortcut for any kind of an app as long as it can be stored on the phone. An example would be a messaging app. The shortcut would pop up on the home screen. When you click on the icon, you are directed to the app so that it can be used instead of searching through the files that you have on the phone. There are a few different tools to use with Shortcut Master Lite when you're trying to make a shortcut, such as the app explorer and the capture shortcut. Test the shortcut before adding it to the phone to see that it will work the way that it's supposed to with your device.
- Shortcuts for any app
- Find hidden apps
- Crashes often
- Doesn't work properly
v1.2.2: Fixed errors reported by users.
v1.2.0: When launch a secret code using 'Launch 2' and 'Launch 2' methods, also copy that code to the clipboard so that user can paste it into the dialpad (if the 'Launch 2' or 'Launch 3' methods don't work).
v1.1.0: Added 'Launch Method 0' for secret codes. This method allows you to launch secret code with ROOT permission. This way you can launch almost all secret codes available for your device.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.